From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 10:38:30 EST
Edward N. Moller wrote about additional BU parking available in the Armory.
I also got this info in private email since I was the person who said BU
parking was the worst (not Sean Pickett).  Based on this additional info,
I'll retract my comment about BU parking being the worst, but I'd suggest
that the BU entry in the TEAMINFO file be updated to include this.  TEAMINFO
just says that if the Babcock lot is full "park in Brookline and walk".  I'd
have been happy to park in the Armory rather than endlessly circling Walter
Brown.

I'll now say that Northeastern's parking is the worst in Hockey East and will
readily agree that UML's parking can be a real problem for big games.

DaveH