From:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:13:50 -0500
KM makes some very good points and I'm afraid that my comments were a bit
unfair.  But I think that I did not make clear my respect for Gaudet, as
respect is due.  My recollections are based on watching the Bears skaking
with the best of them, and looking like contenders the whole way
(specifically a 93-94 match up with UNH in which Brown did not score the W
but earned the respect of HE opponents that is hard to come by.  As for the
above expectations of Brown, again you are right, I can't help but wonder
just how competitive the other ECAC schools were those years.
In my mind, last years Bears should have finished first inthe ECAC, but
that was last year.  Hardest of all to swallow is this year's crazy record
which stands way below the teams ability.  Trach and Traggio are greatly
missed, and no doubt account for alot of the L's in the close contests, and
T's in the others.
Which brings me to wonder about goal tending.  Sometimes Parsons looks
absolutely brilliant in net, and other times the "softies" just allude him.
Is it time to bring in ECAC quarter final playoff star (BROWN-PRINCETON)
Audette?
Perhaps my post was just a "vent session" for a fan who cannot understand
how these Bears can stand on 2-6-4.  GO BEARS