Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 15:15:07 -0500
Now, since resurfacing has become such an issue, who is it the
greatest issue to?  The team, the fans, the arena (ice quality),
the Zamboni driver, or the poor Zamboni itself?  Personally, the
teams would only benefit by receiving a longer break, the fans would
be able to stretch their legs, the ice would get resurfaced, the
Zamboni driver would get increased spotlight time for showing off
his talent's and impressing the crowd (hit the lights Dan, hit the
lights...MN Gopher Student Section).  The only loss I foresee is
that of the poor overworked Zamboni, whose life would end sooner
than if we just forget the stupid idea of a shootout.  Hockey would
be so simple if someone didn't have the spare time to think up these
ideas such as shootouts.

Katie
Go Gophers!