Sender:
From:
"(Jason Waldowski)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 16:14:01 -0400
St. Cloud State also has "free" admission for sporting events.  Each quater
students pay an athletic fee, which allows students to gt into any of the
sporting events.  At St. Cloud all sports are Div. II, except for hockey
thats is Div. I of course.  For hockey the student section nearly all of the
upper deck on one side of the arena; as well as the two sections of the lower
deck; in realtiy the lower seck portion is more of 1 and a half sections.
 The lower deck seating is at the end of the rink.  For students to gain
entrance they just need to present their vialidated student ID at the gate.
 For hockey games students are allowed 2,108 seats.  I can't remember the
fee, (even though I sat on the committe that dealt with this issue) but iI
think if a student attended 3 games it would be a savings.  This year season
ticket holders paid a surcharge to help pay for Womens' Ice hockey in 2001 at
St. Cloud.
Note:  For the Minnesota game, the process is different students need to have
a ticket to get in; most get their ticket before the game.

SCSU Alumni  '97