From:
Dave Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:53:32 EDT
I carefully selected all the responses to my original posting re: The
Intercollegiate Hockey Newsletter, fully intending to set them aside in the
"Keep As New" category to answer individually, and of course DELETED every
last one of them before I had the chance.

So, at the risk of offending some, boring a few, and annoying others, let me
restate the proposition:

I am offering for sale a newsletter business devoted to the coverage of NCAA
Men's Div. I Ice Hockey known as The Intercollegiate Hockey Newsletter.  It
is, to the best of my knowledge, the oldest college hockey publication in
North America.  Founded in the early 1950's, it was until last year in
continuous publication for 45 years.

The offer includes the "good will" associated with both readers and hockey
contacts, templates for the Newsletter in PageMaker 5.0 format, a listing of
former subscribers (which I'll provide on mailing labels to start you off),
three or four years' worth of media guides from all the Div. I schools and the
four conferences, and a full set of all issues going back to Volume 1, Number
1.  This last is an invaluable reference and unparalleled source of historical
information.

Please e:mail me directly, off list, and once again, my apologies for losing
the original responses.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave