From:
Brian Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 1994 15:44:17 GMT
hello, sorry to waste bandwidth, but could someone please fill me in on how
U Michigan is doing in hockey??  last time i heard they beat MSU in the GLI
final 5-3 (or something like that).  what is up with Red and the boys??

thanks!!!!!!

peace, love and GO BLUE!!!  bjpc

p.s. yes i was on the list, but had to withdrawl cause there is too much to rea
     d right now, but hopefully could help me out with this simple request.