From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1993 22:41:02 EST
Final from St Paul  Huskies 3 NMU 4 in the first game of the final five of the
WCHA tournament.  I hope all of you at St Paul enjoyed the game as much as we d
id here on TV.  Its too bad one team had to loose.  Both teams played well.
 Northern scored the winner with about 2:30 left to go on a late power play
 Its too bad the call was made, I would have liked to see the game decided 5 on
 5. The call was a hook on MTU  late and could have not been called, but thats
 the way things go.  Great game. Tech played strong and hit a few pipes, and
 Ram came up big on the other end a few times also.

                          Bob