From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1993 22:08:31 EST
Mike Burger writes:
>Friday:
>Ferris State #5 vs. Michigan State #4
>Bowling Green #6 vs. Lake Superior #3
>
>Saturday:
>BG/LSSU vs. Michigan #2
>FSU/MSU vs. Miami #1

Is this a set bracket?  I thought the teams would be re-seeded after Friday
with Miami getting the lower seed.  I.e. if BG wins, Miami gets BG.

>By the way, it was 45 and sunny in Colorado today, with 50's for tommorrow :-)

Here in southern NH, we got 16 inches in a little under 8 hours.  Lost
power for 2 of those hours.  Cable is still out, but I'm hoping it comes
back by 11 so I can watch the CCHA game on delay. :-)  My radio partner,
Dan Roche, is stranded at the station and pulling all-day, all-night duty -
he's been on since about 6 am.  I've heard rumors that some of the HE
and/or ECAC games may be postponed to Monday now, but nothing definite.
The snow is letting up, but supposedly the worst with the winds and rain
followed by more snow isn't due to hit till about 3 am Sun morning, so that
could cause the postponing of Sunday's games.

Either way, you have to like the way we keep getting the news through
hockey-l with the storm and all the power outages. :-)  Maybe the
University of Maine should adopt the US Postal Service's motto.  "Through
rain, or sleet or snow, we get the hockey news to you." :-)
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*