From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1993 15:13:13 EST
I'm watching the Ottawa-Bruins game, and Dave Shea just said that the NU at
Maine game scheduled for tonight has been postponed to Sunday night, like
the other HE games.  NESN will not show any of the games Sunday night.

Switching back and forth between NESN and SC, I saw that there were only a
handful of people at the Buffalo-Hartford game, although that could be due
to the Whalers struggling...but Shea also said that they just stopped the
Kings-Flyers game at the Spectrum this afternoon and sent everyone home.
The Garden seems full, though.  Derek Sanderson said he was planning on
sleeping overnight in the Garden press room. :-)  Sure am glad this
happened this weekend, the last thing I'd want to do is get stuck overnight
in the Garden next week! :-)
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*