Date:
Sun, 17 May 1992 21:40:00 EST
So, this is how Jerry Faust must have felt? I'm honored to be a part of so many
rumor mills.  If the truth be known, yes, I am in the proverbial
dog house. Perhaps someday Notre Dame will be looking for a new
coach but...at least not for now. These rumors are many things
including hurtful, bothersome, and motivating. With our twelve
scholarships, we have some lofty plans for our first year in CCHA.
Perhaps someday I'll be able to comment on all.  But, for now, I'll
simply say that Comley, Bowman, Tretiak, Neilson, Jackson, et al. will have to w
ait a while longer as I'm not done yet.
Regards!