From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 11:16:06 -0500
Having watched a bunch of NHL playoff games, I must say that I like the
four-official system.  I'd also like to see college hockey adopt the current
NHL standards for holding and interference, i.e., actually calling the
penalties.  The NHL somehow avoided geting bogged down in the "let the boys
play" argument that pervades college hockey.

-- Erik