From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:08:03 -0700
Hi All,

Congrats to the list.

I fondly recall joining in about 1994 and lurking for a good bit of
time, having been away from college hockey since 1964... so back in 1994
this list was really the only way of me reconnecting with a sport I
love. In the meantime I have made a lot of efriends, and with retirement
nearing, I am hoping to get to some FFs and meet some of you in person
...Anaheim whetted my appetite for sure.

Good luck to the list and may it grow and last forever!

Tony Buffa
San Luis Obispo, CA
RPI '64

PS: When I first joined I had a few conversations with Mike M. Is he
still around?

======