From:
William Groskreutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:48:53 -0500
Since you mentioned Eveleth in there I thought I would let you know how
their youth program is doing.  My son played on the Peewee A's for Sauk
Rapids (very close to St. Cloud) this past season.  We won a total of 9
games, tied 7 and lost 26; being outscored 216-97 for the season..  We play
teams like Centennial (MN state Peewee A champs) as part of our district
play.  We were in a tourney in Hibbing and we got to play Eveleth's A team.
We beat them 6-0 and played very poorly in doing so.  I talked to one of the
mothers and she said that my team should have an easy win; I told her that I
thought it would be a close game.  Guess I was wrong.

Don't think we will be hearing much from Eveleth in the coming years.

bill