From:
Drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:41:55 -0500
To piggy-back on Erik's premise:

Let's take a REAL regional - yesterday's in Amherst.

Noon: Denver vs. Bemidji State
3:30: UNH vs. Harvard

I doubt that many of those folks in Amherst came early to watch the
Denver game.  But I bet there were more folks in Minneapolis who stayed
to watch at least most of the Cornell game, than those who came early
to see Denver out east.

Just my two cents worth