Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1992 09:39:31 EST
Grochowski's "wondering ... caught up in this hype over the upcoming U-M
v. MSU series."

No, don't get caught up in the hype, especially if what you are hearing
is coming from radio station WJR in Detroit.  They're just trying to sell
seats and may or may not know what they are talking about.  I don't know
whether your (and our) local broadcasters get to do this or not, but if
the broadcasters are from WJR or the Joe Louis arena, it'll be butcher
the names and ...  They typically can't pronouce the names correctly, may
or may not associate the the name with the correct team ...

But in spite of the hype bring as many Michigan fans as you can; it
should be a good series with good hockey (and I hope no fighting and
no brawls).  The Michigan program has made great strides since Red
Berenson became coach.  There will be a lot of Green and White in the
audience; hope there'll be Maize and Blue also.  Do your part; I'll be
responsible for 4 people one night and 5 the other.