From:
Dan Parkhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Parkhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:24:35 -0500
Just some more to add.  First thing I did when I got home late on Saturday
was go over comparisons.  At that point I realized that UNH would have won
comparison with CC, but I had to go with info that I had.  What I should
have done was have Charlie on to explain.  Too bad he was 2,000 miles away.

Jim, sorry about the complaint in the last post.  You are right, it would
have been a good thing to have.  I do stand by my words though, we were
basing our talk on the information that was available to us, and the
opinions of others that I spoke to before the game.  It was the opinion of
many that a Maine win would bounce UNH.  What would have been nice is having
the information given to us before the game by the league.

I hope with the exception of that part of the broadcast that you enjoyed the
game.  I would also like to hear any criticism on my play-by-play call.
Just don't call me a clown again:)

In fact, I would love to get some other comments from anyone who listened to
the game.  As a young broadcaster still hoping to make a living, anything
that might make my play-by-play call better would be welcomed.

-Dan