From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:51:09 -0500
I thought I made this clear but perhaps I didn't.
I will repeat so that there won't be misunderstandings  later on.

I do require that each entry contain the total # of goals
scored by both teams in the tournament if you wish to be in pool #1.
I do require the number of OT games, the total # of goals scored by the
winning teams in the tournament and the total # goals scored by the
losing teams in the tournament if you wish to be in pool #2.

If you wish to be in both pools, you must fill in all the tiebreakers.

Even if you specify the score of each game and indicate whether
or not a game is OT, YOU must fill in the tiebreakers at the end of the
entry form. I do not have time to do that.

Also, if you specify the score for each game and the sums of your scores
do not match the totals at the bottom in the tiebreaker section,
I will use the scores of each game to determine the goal differentials,
but I will ALWAYS use the scores in the tiebreaker section in order
to resolve tie scores.