From:
Larry Weintraub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Weintraub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:15:50 -0500
Actually, since the officials seem to suffer from the typical problem in
judging a phenomenon based on natural observation (notice of the bad
officiating only) I'd like to comment that I saw two well officiated games
this weekend.  Especially Friday night, where Doiron let them play, did not
call every big hit that occurred, and avoided some ugliness at the end with
swift action.  A very nice job.

Murphy did adequately the next night as well.

Larry Weintraub '98,
Cornell University
Let's Go BIG RED!!!!!

Quote of the Semester:
        "They wear their hearts on their sleeves here at Cornell...and also
their faces."

        -- TV Announcers at the Cornell-Colgate game,
           while the camera was in a close-up on my painted face.