From:
MCCARTY TOM G <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1991 08:50:00 PST
It would be interesting to see a comparsion between the TCHCR ratings
developed using season-long statistics vs. TCHCR ratings developed
using the statistics at the time the games were played.  I
hesitate to ask Keith to do this as it would involve a serious
amount of time for the 250+ games played so far.

The debate over this is interesting, but I don't think it can go much
furthur without some hard numbers being computed.  And even if some were
developed, they would not give much information as they could only be
compared against each other and not against some "facts".

The only thing I can think of is to do this at the end of the season.
Any other ideas on how to get solid information out there?

	Tom McCarty  a.k.a. [log in to unmask]