From:
Jennifer McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:12:38 -0500
What happened?  I'm an OSU grad student, but I got my undergrad at MSU (so my
blood is green!) and, while I got to see the replay of Friday's game, I'm wondering how
Saturday's game looked.  Was OSU's defense playing that well, or was State's making a
lot of mistakes, or what??  There's a couple of us transplanted Spartans here in
Buckeyeland that would greatly appreciate any info from someone who saw the Saturday
game.

Thanks,

Jennifer McClellan

P.S.  In appreciation, I'll make an effort to make my admittedly
non-professionally-informed observations of OSU's home games available here for those
that are interested (-: