Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1991 21:43:37 EST

> I have seen Ohio State's rink, if it is French Field House.

I don't know if the name of the rink is French Field House or not.  The only
name I've ever heard for it is the OSU Ice Rink and that, believe it or not
folks, is the only thing written on the outside of the building.  Still, the
ice is bad, the rink is small, the seating is atrocious, and overall, it's just
an aluminum shack with ice in the middle.  Even the hot pretzles are awful.  I
go to the games because I love hockey and the teams they play are very often
good teams to watch.  But hey, we've got brand new boards this year.

Now, if we could only get the rest of the fascility replaced

--
R. David Smith (Dave) [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95