Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1991 17:02:26 +0900
Everybody -

Below, I ask y'all to rate the likelihood (independent of the
desirability) of several possible futures for play between ECAC and HE
 opponents.

Please submit your answers to [log in to unmask], NOT TO HOCKEY-L. Deadline
for submissions is 7 a.m., Monday 12/9.  I will tabulate the responses
and post the results on or about Monday.

On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning no chance and 10 meaning
metaphysical certitude, how would you rate the likelihood of each of
the following occuring within the next TEN years (e.g., by the
beginning of the 2001-02 season):

a. Absolute reunification of Hockey East and the ECAC.

b. Partial reunification with two divisions corresponding to current HE
and ECAC membership, significant interlocking schedule, and a common
post-season tournament structure.

c. Separate regular season schedules and a common post-season tournament.

c.  Separate conferences with significant interlocking schedules, with
HE-ECAC games counting in the respective conference standings. Separate
 tournaments.

d.  Status quo.

e.  Significant cut-back from the current number of HE-ECAC games.

Thank you for responding.

Greg