From:
robert Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 20:12:37 -0600
> Warning: minimum college hockey content!

Continued...

> 1) In the class AA semi-finals, a fantastic game between Duluth East
> and Apple Valley went to five OTs (alternating between 8 and 15 min
> OT periods) for the longest high school game ever at just over 93
> mninutes. The game itself was fantastic, and to avoid going on about
> high school, let me just say that it was like watching the
> Maine-Michigan game last year, only without the interruptions of
> golf ESPN gave us. :-)

Speaking of Apple Valley, does anyone know anything about their
goalie Goehring?  He faced something like 70 shots in the game vs. Duluth East
and looked absolutely incredible against Edina in the finals.  Is he
committed to anyone yet?  It was very incredible watching that game.
I was a tad tired Saturday, but it was well worth the effort!