From:
Jim Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 15:42:12 -0600
Casey Hankinson was on MSC on Saturday for the Gopher/Wisconsin game
because he was booted on Friday night.  He instantly became the best
announcer in the booth. He had poise, expertise, good knowledge of the
game.  He could be announcing tomorrow.  This usually never works when they
take a player and put him in the booth to announce.  I'm not saying that
Casey could replace the legendary Doug McCloud, but he was much better than
Mazzaco, Reid or any of the Shavers.  Please, this is not an endorsement
for Casey to get kicked out again so we can hear his voice.