From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 23:32:35 EST
The lists have been quiesced for the past 48 hours due to an unexpected
increase of mail on their host system (25% more than had ever been seen
before).  There was no problem, but LISTSERV saw it as an anomoly and
shutdown.  We'll teach it that our system can handle that load and more
...  and maybe avert this sort of thing for the rest of this season
anyway.

If you wrote to LISTSERV or any of the lists, your mail was received and
will be processed early Tuesday morning, probably before you read this.

As always, if you have or suspect a problem with the collge hockey lists
delivery, please contact me at the address below.

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3