From:
John Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 23:07:51 -0500
>What I really find interesting about Brown's "Seventh Heaven" and their attempt
>to reach the Hall of Fame of Indecisiveness is that one of the teams who holds
>the record for most ties in a season, MSU with 8, is one of only two teams in
>the country this year without a tie, after 30 games.  It should be neat to
>see if Brown can break the record (unfortunately, they play too many games to
>have all three columns [W,L,T] be single digits).

Look out folks, 'cause here come the Buckeyes! We've got five ties this
year, with eight games left to play. We've gotten ties in 4 of our last 5
games (4-4 v. Miami; 4-4 v. Michigan; 2-2 v. Miami; 2-2 v. Michigan), so
we're on a tying rampage! Plus, we've got one more game left to play
against Miami, and one against Lake Superior, who we went into overtime
with.

Does anyone know what the record for most overtime games in a regular
season is? We've got seven altogether.

John Patterson