From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 17:16:20 -0500
At 04:57 PM 1/17/96 -0500, BRUCE SPENCER wrote:

>I assume that Mike would be considered a representative of the school based on
>what little I know of the definition of "representative" and therefore any
>on general correspondence.

This brings up an interesting question in my mind. UMaine has made it very
clear to me that they don't want to be a part of my page, very similar to
how BU treated Sean Pickett a while back.  Since my page, (as well as Mike's
and Sean's) is unofficial, how can I be considered a representative of a
university that wants nothing to do with the page?
Deron Treadwell                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Orono, Maine                                        Phone: (207) 581-6683
UMaine Hockey on the web:  http://maine.maine.edu/~dtread41/mehockey.html
          "Battles are fought with weapons, but men win wars."