From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1991 19:02:41 GMT
Folks, when someone writes to the list asking for a DivI team schedule,
please send it to the person and not the list.  Every DivI schedule has already
been sent around the list at least once in one form or another.  For example,
I think I have seen the Clarkson schedule about 5 times since the original
posting a few months back.  The ideal procedure would be for the requestor
to send to the list and any providers to send their schedules to the person
only; anyone else who sees the requestor's mail and decides he/she wants one
too should write to the requestor and ask him/her to forward a copy.

This is also a good time for me to say that since I have the composite and
a program that generates team schedules, ANYONE can write to me and I'll
be happy to provide a team schedule (DivI only).  But don't go asking for
all 45. :-)  Schedules will automatically include all up-to-date scores and
records.

BTW, as far as St Lawrence goes, assuming they show up, I think Clarkson
fans are way off base if they think the Saints are going to roll over.  SLU
is a talented team and can score some goals.  But I guess SLU would love to
have Clarkson thinking that they're going to be dead by what, Dec 13?  That
ECAC race looks like a three-team dead heat to me at this point with Vermont
ready to make a run also.  The Catamounts could win this whole thing.

- mike