From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 12:52:54 EST
Bill Fenwick posted an ECAC press release which stated among other
interesting information that the ECAC Goaltending leaders are:

ECAC Goaltending Leaders:

>League
>
>Name and School                     GP    Mins   W-L-T   Svs   GA   Pct.
GAA

>Dan Murphy, Clarkson                 2    120    2-0-0    46    2   .958
1.00
>Dan Brenzavich, Colgate              1     64    0-0-1    22    2   .917
1.86
>Eddy Skazyk, Cornell                 2    120    2-0-0    36    4   .900
2.00
>Jon Bracco, St. Lawrence             1     60    1-0-0    18    2   .900
2.00
>Tim Thomas, Vermont                  2    120    2-0-0    72    5   .935
2.50

Early in the year, it is quite easy to figure out this sort of thing in one's
head.  Mike Tamburro of RPI gave up three goals vs UVM and one vs Dartmouth
which would make his GAA 2.00 or a little more if he was pulled for those 26
seconds vs UVM that I have been hearing so much about recently in the context
of fans leaving early.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74
I guess that it isn't fierce enough, but if RPI has to choose a bird as a
mascot wouldn't a wREN make more sense?