From:
Chris Wameling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Wameling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 13:19:58 -0500
On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Mike Machnik wrote:
> The polls aren't worth spending a lot of time discussing, but here is
> a case that really deserves mention.  I nominate Western Michigan for
> the dubious honor of Rodney Dangerfields of college hockey.  No
> respect at all.

I empathize with your sense of "I get no respect". The case you developed
with CHORD and RPI, as well as simple review of W-L-T performance, is
very powerful to anyone interested in reality.

This is typically how we Clarkson fans feel, year in and year out. It is
particularly painful at N$AA seeding time. Unfortunately, we usually
prove the lack of respect as valid by blowing playoff opportunities.

How about a WMU-Clarkson N$AA final to shake up the polls??

     cjw...        By the way, these opinions are all and only mine.