From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 12:34:51 -0700
On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, Brian Gentry wrote:

> IMO, Noble should play today.  IMHO, he has been a better goalie than Herlofsky
> this year, although Herlofsky has improved as of late.  Also, Noble is a goalie
> who hasn't witnessed the Laker destruction of the past two years.

I agree, although it would be a gutsy move by Parker to put him in.  I
don't agree that Noble has done better than Herlofsky, but that he has
earned a spot in the goalie rotation, which has been a pattern in BU's
successful years.  Parker did start the first Hockey East playoff game at
the Garden, but there was not the do or die atmosphere that will exist
today.  No matter how Noble plays today should BU win I would start
Herlofsky next week.

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!