From:
Mike Rabinovitch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 11:47:16 MST
There is a characteristic to the Denver University hockey team that can't be
quantified.  They have the ability to go out, on any night, and smear their
opponents around the rink!

First year head coach George Gwozdecky has instilled a 'get after their ass'
type attitude in a team that boasts some strong senior tallent, and a flashy
yet consistent goaltender.

As a Colorado Collge fan, DU is our archrival, and during the regular season
our teams are bitter enemies.  However, I'm rooting for them in the East,
because I know that they are more than capable of beating New Hampshire and yes
even Maine.

DU's offensive rush is among the best in the WCHA, if not the best.  Jason
Elders and Angelo Ricci know how to put the puck away.  Period.  Chris Kenady
ignites his team with hard checking and intensity.  Sinuhe Wallinheimo, the
Finnish rock star (I got it right this time), can come up with some
unbelievable saves, as well as repell any sort of taunting, sh*t-talking or
goalie-running.

If Gwozdecky and the seniors can get this team up for the tournament I will
expect to see them in Providence.

Mike Rabinovitch CC '95  GO TIGERS!!  Back to Back MacNaughton Cup CHAMPS!

crossing my fingers for an all Colorado Final :-)