From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 14:26:00 EST
A couple of things to add.

First, Eric Rickin also mentioned seeing a Hockey-L shirt
at the game.  There were at least two, quite possibly more.
Venky and Vardu, a pair of Maine alums now in SE
Michigan, were both clad in Carol White originals.  I'd like
to see Venky and Vardu at more Michigan games.  Unlike
most Wolverine fans (post-1964), they have experienced
a national championship (1993).  Maybe it would rub off. :-)
(Btw...where did you guys disappear to after the game?)

Second, my first post should have correctly had Mike
Knuble with 24 goals in 24 games (not 25).

Don't forget...anyone at the Joe tonight, meet between
Sections 101 and 128 after the first period.

John H
U Mich