From:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 21:52:34 -0700
Not to belabor this, but as we are in the early part of our college
hockey season, I would like to continue to lobby all that we MUST
consider printing the top 25 in all (how many do we have?) hockey
polls.

Many universities sponsor and invest large sums of money into their
hockey programs and they all deserve as much exposure as possible.

Please note the polls listed in the 11/7/94 NCAA News...Don't see any
Top 10's, Top 12's and Top 15's. Also note that some of the sports
with top 25, (Field Hockey, Men's Water Polo), probably do not have
many more team playing than hockey's 40ish.

NCAA News Sport Polls
November 7, 1994
Sport                               # in Poll   Comments
D-I Men's Cross Country                 25      No W/L Records Printed
D-I Women's Cross-Country               25      No W/L Records Printed
D-II Men's Cross-Country                25      No W/L Records Printed
D-II Women's Cross-Country              25      No W/L Records Printed
D-III Men's Cross-Country               25      No W/L Records Printed
D-III Women's Cross-Country             25      No W/L Records Printed
D-I Women's Field Hockey                20
D-IAA Football                          25
D-II Football                           25
D-I Volleyball                          25
D-II Volleyball                         25
Men's Water Polo                        20      No W/L Records

Jack McDonald
University of Denver