From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 05:59:19 -0400
I was very interested in the Northern Arizona University hockey team note.
Would that team be in the same club group as any California teams like San
Diego State University or USC? I am in San Diego and would be interested in
checking out a game or two. Also, where in Flagstaff does your team play?
Also, thank you VERY much Carol for posting the great Minn newspaper stories,
just wanted you to know we apprecite it!