From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 15:40:51 -0400
Lotta stuff going on today (work and hockey).

According to yesterday's WCHA press release, which includes the full
WCHA schedule, the WCHA Final Five is called the "Apex One 1995 WCHA
Final Five".  I am not sure what Apex One is (a bank?), but this is
the first time I have heard of a conference tourney being sponsored -
certainly in hockey, anyway.

Also, I did not have this on the schedule before, but Wisconsin will
be hosting the Swedish Select team Brynas at 7:05 CT on Sat 12/31/94
in an EX.  This is the same team that will be playing an EX at
Minnesota-Duluth on Mon 1/2/95 at 1:05 CT.
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>