From:
Pete Mauhar 5-5278 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pete Mauhar 5-5278 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 1994 11:59:49 CDT
Since I am a member of USA Hockey, I receive a magazine called American Hockey.
This monthly publication has been improving with each issue and has some
interesting articles. This month, it lists all of the Div I,II,and III teams
as well as ACHL and Womens teams. It lists some information for each team
(coach, address). Is any of this helpful (useful) to anyone out there? Let
me know.

Pete Mauhar
MTU '83