From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 00:03:04 -0400
After my post the other week requesting people's opinions on the different
conferences, thanks to some very analytical minds, I have a better feel
on the ECAC and an excellent idea of how the CCHA looks... what I still do
not know is who in the WCHA is going to be good.

I realize that Minnesota, with the constant supply from their own state is
never bad, but with Wisconsin losing a few players, all I have been told is:

#1:  This year, the WCHA is wide open, so look out for a surprise team to get
hot and make some noise.

and

#2:  Although there will be many good teams, there are absolutely no "top"
teams in the WCHA this year.

Well, I can understand this, but what I want to know is, "Did CC lose many
players?" "Who is likely to rise?"  "Did N. Dakota get some depth, or will it
be the Landon Wilson show?"  "How far will Wisconsin fall?" and "Will Minnesota
just roll with the lack of top-level competition?"

Please email me privately, as I would like to at least get an idea of who is
getting in what, who lost what, and who returns what.

<You may also feel free to privately disagree with what I was told... it's just
*ALL* I've been told so far... I want to know MORE!>

Please tell me (even roughly) who will be good and why.

Thanks,

Tony