From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 1994 13:46:03 -0400
Must be a hockey Day!  I sent that last post and went to my mailbox
and opened a flyer on Drop the Puck yearbook and newsleter.

Anybody  oput there (I'm sure there are) get the yearbook last year?
its only $4.95.  Is it worth it, or can I get all the same info
off hockey-l.

What do you people think of Drop the Puck.  Which publication was it
that didn't come thru before?  and any other relavent publication
questions that come up annually on the list.  ;-)

Bob