From:
Janice I Fallin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 15:50:00 CST
This is my first communique on this list.  My apologies if I have
sent this to the wrong one.

My query is this:  There is a young man in class here who has
played hockey for seven years.  His position is a defenseman
(6'4" 200#) and he will be a senior in high school.  He is
looking for a college that has a solid Division I or III hockey
program AND a very good art department.  Don't laugh!  This kid
is an exceptionally gifted artist, and I have been told that his
hockey skills are good as well.  Can any of you guys recommend a
college(s) that will give him the benefit of both programs?  Your
input will be most appreciated...that's a BIG THANKS from Dallas,
Texas.

Janice Fallin
Eastfield College