Sender:
From:
"Andria L. Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 1994 20:25:58 -0500
Well, I guess the only relevance to college hockey for this post
is that I played for UNH (86-90), and I currently play for the
University of Toronto.  Also, there are likely to be quite a few
players on the US National Women's team that have played for
various American (or Canadian) Universities.

I was in Kitchener Ontario this past week for the final Team Canada
Selection camp, and I was fortunate enough to be one of 20 players who
were selected from the 34 players at the camp!  The Women's World
Championships will be held in Lake Placid, New York from April 11-18,
1994.  Below is the final roster for Team Canada:

NAME               POS  S HT  WT AGE HOMETOWN            93-94 TEAM
Lesley Reddon       G     5'8 130 23 Mississauga, ON     Moncton T&R Sports
Manon Rheaume       G .   5'6 126 21 Trois-Rivieres, QU  Knoxville Cherokees

Therese Brisson     D # R 5'7 150 27 Montreal, QU        Les 4 Glaces Brossard
Cassie Campbell     D   L 5'8 133 20 Brampton, ON        Guelph University
Judy Diduck         D * L 5'6 149 27 Sherwood Park, AB   Edmonton Chimos
Geraldine Heaney    D * R 5'8 135 26 Weston, ON          Toronto Aeros
Nathalie Picard     D . L 5'3 154 29 Mont St-Hilaire, QU St.Michel Sports
Cheryl Pounder      D ? R 5'6 145 17 Mississauga, ON     Toronto Jr. Aeros

Nancy Drolet        F . L 5'6 130 20 Drummondville, QU   Jofa/Titan
Danielle Goyette    F . L 5'7 133 27 Ste-Foy, QU         Jofa/Titan
Marianne Grnak      F   L 5'3 127 26 North York, ON      Toronto Aeros
Andria Hunter       F . L 5'6 140 26 Peterborough, ON    Scarboro FFs
Angela James        F * R 5'6 158 29 Thornhill, ON       Toronto Aeros
Laura Leslie        F # R 5'5 130 24 Beaconsfield, QU    Concordia Stingers
Karen Nystrom       F . R 5'6 140 24 Scarborough, ON     Scarboro FFs
Margot Page         F * R 5'6 144 29 Kitchener, ON       Toronto Aeros
Jane Robinson       F # L 5'8 140 30 Edmonton, AB        Edmonton Chimos
France St.Louis     F * L 5'9 146 35 St-Hubert, QU       Les 4 Glaces Brossard
Hayley Wickenheiser F   R 5'8 155 15 Calgary, AB         Northwest AA Bruins
Stacy Wilson        F * L 5'6 128 28 Moncton, N.B.       Moncton T & R Sports

LEGEND:
* -- a member of Team Canada in 1990 and 1992
. -- a member of Team Canada in 1992
# -- played in exhibition series vs United States in July 1993 Team

Andria

|        ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                |
|      z z   .       z z  \_.         z z              z z           | |  |