Sender:
From:
"Art Stine, Sr. Net. Engr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 91 16:29:00 EDT
Well, I can't speak for the rest of the ECAC, but Clarkson played the
following out of conference games, with the following results:

Ottawa (non Div I)  10-1 clarkson over ottawa
Northeastern (HE) 9-5 clarkson over northeastern
lowell (he) 9-4 clarkson over lowell
new hampshire (he) 4-2 clarkson over new hampshire
W. michagin (wcha?) 7-0 clarkson over w. michagin
maine (he) 8-4 maine over clarkson
boston u (he) 5-3 clarkson over bu
boston c (he) 8-5 bc over clarkson

so, clarkson's record over HE is 4-2, which isn't reflected as a whole
in the raw percentage of ECAC as a whole over HE. SLU i recall
lost of wisconsin, bc, and bu, among others. so, perhaps its fair
to say that clarkson is really the only strong team in the ecac this
year, when looking at conference and non-conf. play. Also, one has to
credit Clarkson with going undefeated as home this year too. Not alot
of teams have pulled that off.

art stine
clarkson '86