Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 07:58:06 EDT
I'll bite on Steve Manning's suggestion for comments from people that
attended the Milwaukee championships and any previous championships.

I was in Albany last season, and I can certainly say that in Milwaukee:

  - the arena was MUCH better
  - the natives were friendlier
  - the event appeared to be better organized
  - the food was better
  - the entire atmosphere (city included) was more appealing

The only thing Albany has on Milwaukee is that a CCHA team won there! :-)

  John H
  U Mich