Sender:
From:
Damon Kiesow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1993 22:17:08 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Bill Fenwick
<[log in to unmask]> says:

 ...Talking about the latest Sports Illustrated...           "Faces in the
>Crowd" is the University of Maine's Cal Ingraham, the Division I leader in
>goals scored.  This might be a good omen for Maine -- as I recall, the last
>time "Faces in the Crowd" spotlighted college hockey players was in 1991, when
>they listed three players from Northern Michigan.  The Wildcats went on to win
>the NC$$ championship that year.

In that case Maine will be doubly blessed (and they need it) when Paul Kariya
graces SI sometime in the next couple of weeks. A SI photog was in Boston
shooting the team against Northeastern last weekend. Rumor has it Paul might
appear in the Swimsuit issue. Any chance that will help him in the Hobey
voting? :>

Damon Kiesow / IO80861@Maine / 71131,1635 / 207-581-3059