Sender:
From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1993 17:28:30 EST
Well, as a member of Cornell's band along with Weintraub (how's life at Cornell
med, Jeff?), all I have to say on the subject is that opposing pep bands should
not be penalized because the home team has lame fans. :-)

I know when we put together an alumni pep band for Union at Achilles last
season, there were a number of disgruntled Union folks, and all we really did
was play and do a very clean and respectable version of Cornell's cheers.
However, our little contingent outcheered them (an 8-2 victory helped that)
and I think that ticked them off.

Sour grapes.

        *        Dave [log in to unmask]         *
        *                  Cornell '91 OSU Med '95                     *
        * I may be in debt for the rest of my life, but I get to wear  *
        *             this cool, white lab coat all the time.          *