Sender:
From:
Hockeynut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1992 16:28:42 EST
Not being able to listen to or read any news, I was wondering if some-
one could tell me what the "helmet optional" rule is, who is involved
(eligible), and why the NHL came up with this rule.  It would be in-
teresting to see how many players agree with this rule, and the effect
that it will have on future head injuries in ice hockey.

Thanks.

Lynn
Ithaca Coll '90
Indiana Univ. '93
"I know...what am I doing at IU if I don't like basketball, and do
like hockey....Good question."