Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1992 17:15:20 EDT
Kenny writes:
>>Also, for you ECAC fans:  is Pierre (Ref From Hell) Belanger still active?
>
>I spoke with Pierre on the phone towards the end of last season, and he
>felt that 1992-93 would probably be his last year doing college hockey.
>I don't know how he feels currently, however.

Now, I KNOW that if this turns out to be the case, it's going to set off
wild celebration and bonfires all over the ECAC... but remember, folks
[killjoy mode on], this still means we're going to be stuck with such
luminaries as John Gallagher and Tim MacConaghy (and any non-ECAC types
who saw the NC$$ games that were reffed by those two can tell that there's
still gonna be a few problems here and there...)
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94