Sender:
From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1992 09:59:54 U
 Cornell H-L Happy Hour

I'm pleased to report that the first get-together of the Cornell Hockey-L
fellows was a big success.  On Thursday night we met up at the Chapter House
and for many of us, for the first time, we were able to connect names with
faces.  In attendance were

Tom Y. Tseng
Arthur Mintz
Graham Pugh
The Anbinder brothers, Jeff and Mark
Bill Fenwick
William Sangray
Kevin Heaney (not a Hockey-L member, but I sent him the good stuff)

I hope I did not forget anyone.  George Tabor got hung up at work and did not
make it, but Rob Scott, what was your excuse?

For a September gathering, we talked hockey for more than two hours.  Everybody
wanted Arthur Mintz's opinion and prediction of how the Cornell team will
perform this year (I'm not going to write what he said; we can all read in his
hockey column in the Ithaca Times soon).  William Sangray filled in some
details on the student ticket sale and the big slumber party at Lynah last
week.  We also got nostalgic about the '86 ECAC championship season.  But, boy,
did we miss Dan Ratushny, Trent Andison, Doug Daswell and Co.

I don't want you to have the impression that this is a men's club.  Lisa
Sweeney had to be at Fish and Loaves, the local shelter where she volunteers
every Thursday.  I've promised her the next happy hour will be on a
non-Thursday.  However, I'd like to invite other Hockey-L readers and posters
(male and female) in Ithaca to come and join us in our future events.

Tom Y. Tseng
Cornell '87 and '94

Go Big Red!