Sender:
From:
Shari Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1992 17:30:38 CDT
I was on vacation in Ft. Myers, Florida from March 28 to April 4, and I thought
there would be a complete void of hockey info, since hockey is pretty much
a "yankee" sport. Much to my surprise, however, the local Ft. Myers paper listed
scores from all the NCAA games. There was even a short 1 paragraph article
on April 4 about Wisconsin and LSSU meeting for the final. In addition,
had I chosen to, I could have watched the Wisconsin/Michigan game on the tube
from the local cable feed. We chose a walk on the beach instead!!

It would have been interesting to see what the Minnesota coverage of the
Albany games would have been had the Gophers made it to the Phinal Phour. Since
the "real" Final Four was taking place at the Metrohump, all news attention was
centered around basketball.

go go gophers (next year? sigh...)

WIN TWINS!!  REPEAT!
shari