Sender:
From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1992 16:10:45 -0400

>In an earlier posting, I sacrificed clarity for drollery.  I was
>replying to a report on the List of the National Midget Championships
>in Buffalo last weekend and I created a false impression.
>
>Ryan Sittler plays for the Nichols School and for the Buffalo Regals
>Midget team:  next year, he'll play for Michigan.
>
>Scott Haig (of Archbishop Walsh H.S. in Olean, NY), who plays for the
>Regals with Sittler, will play for Boston College next year.

How can they play for two teams at the same time?  I know at the high
school level in Ohio (must be the operative word, there), if you play on
the Jr. Barons you can't play for your high school team.  Plus,
forgetting Jr. Hockey, high school is the highest level.  Kids who don't
make high school play Midget, and before high school kids play Bantam
(and Pee-Wee before that).

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin) or [log in to unmask]
Slap and Tickle... The Canadian National Sport